Thursday, March 17, 2011

An Award!


I have been honored by Dulce Dough with the Stylish Blogger Award! First, I want to say a big Thank you! I am truly honored! If you haven't seen her blog, well you need to! Here is her link:
Following the rules of the award, I have to:
1. Thank them, make a post, and put a link back to the person who gave it to me.
2. Share 7 things about my self.
3. Pass the award to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers personally and tell them about the award.
Seven things about me:
1. I love to bake (It's how I show people that I love them!)
2. I live on a cattle farm and love it!
3. I have 5 great kids and wonderful hubby!
4. I really enjoy my camera and taking lots of pictures.
5. I crochet blankets. (my kids call that my old lady hobby! LOL)
6. I love to run or walk. It relaxes me. It also helps keep the pounds off from all the baking!
7. I love to read!
Great bloggers I have recently discovered:
There are so many! How do I chose? Many have already received it, so I will try to pass it on to some who may have not.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a huge honor! Thank you so much honoring me with the Stylish Blogger Award! You seriously made my day! Thank you!!! Cristin (Pinkie) www.cristinscookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...