Saturday, June 18, 2016

Finding Nemo Cake Tutorial!

The other day my husband and I were talking about my blog (this blog) and what my expectations are for it. I thought about it for a while and realized that I don't have any.

 It's for fun....It's a diary.....a time capsule....a fun little something for me, my husband, my children, my grandchildren and for you. It's a tiny glimpse into my life that I don't mind sharing with the world.

 Do I have a plan for this blog? No, I just plan on having fun and blogging about the things that I love.

 Here is a super adorable cake tutorial that goes with the new movie - FINDING DORY
 FINDING NEMO CAKE TUTORIAL FROM NERDY NUMMIES!

 I was surfing YouTube a couple of weeks ago and found this hilarious blog called Nerdy Nummies. She cracks me up!

 Look below at the next post and you will see the video for this adorable cake.

 I can't wait to take my grand babies to see Finding Dory!

 Have a great weekend!

Missy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...