Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sugar (Kim) I love your work!






I have a cookie idol and her name is Sugar (Kim). I tried to attach a link to flickr, but it wouldn't let me. So I will try and type it in... http://www.flickr.com



Ok, so go to flickr and type in Sugar and it should bring up Sugar (Kim) and then check out her cookies! She is awesome and let me tell you why. She decorates her cookies with butter cream and they are gorgeous! I have struggled with royal icing since the beginning. Not that its difficult, its the hardness that I dislike. My family really hates it. So, I say why make a cookie that looks great, but tastes terrible. Then I found Sugar (Kim). This is my attempt to try her method. It worked out OK, it took a little getting used to, but I think I like it! It helps that I already make cakes. I am familiar with the tips and how to use them. But, best of all......the cookies taste AWESOME!



I know, because my family said so! I will still use royal icing occasionally on things like camouflage cookies that may not work like this. But, I believe at this moment (LOL, because we women have the right to change our minds) that this is the way I will make most of my cookies. Thank you Sugar (Kim) and please keep up your beautiful work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...