Sunday, May 22, 2016

Love these adorable cupcakes for summer!

I am sharing this really awesome link for adorable summer cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake. BEACH THEME! Just click on the link below. :)

http://www.yourcupofcake.com/2016/05/palm-tree-cupcakes.html

 I didn't have any time for baking this weekend........(sad face)..... My son plays on a spring football team and we travel a couple hours to each game. They are a great bunch of boys having fun. I have to say it is just as fun for us parents to go and watch them play. They won their game yesterday (Yay! GO BOSS WARRIORS!) which means they will be playing again this week for the championship! My son, Cody, turned 14 this week and we had all of the kids over for a Sunday lunch to celebrate. I did manage to actually whip up a cookie cake for it. This is my daughter Abbie's funny personality (I have no idea where she gets this from). Bryan and Emily were unable to make it, so she just drew them in. LOL


Happy Sunday! Have a great week.

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...