Thursday, May 26, 2016

OH....SWEETBUTTER CREAM HOW I LOVE THEE!!!!

I am buttercream decorating kind of girl. I love everything about it. I have tried, time and time again my hand at royal icing and it just doesn't work for me. We (royal icing) are not friends. Not like I am friends with buttercream. I don't like the texture, how hard it gets and the taste. My family refuses to eat it. So....I have had to tweak how I decorate my cookies. BUTTERCREAM all the way.

 Yes, you are correct when you say that I can't get the detail with buttercream that you can with royal. BUT....I can come close, and I can make my cookies taste so much better. AND....that is good enough for me.

 Here is a link to a wonderful blog called LilaLoa. She is decorating cookies with guess what???? Yep, BUTTERCREAM!

 I told you that you could have adorable, wonderful tasting cookies with buttercream!

https://youtu.be/P9kC3vHGIC0

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...